This Policy has been established by the Director of EVAK Engineering Limited to reflect the vision of the organisation.
We adopt a professional approach to every aspect on every contract we undertake. We take pride in the prompt and dedicated personal attention throughout the contract and focus on the planning and execution of our work to produce an efficient service to all of our clients.
This policy has been developed to address our internal ethics and statutory requirements with appropriate consideration being given to the context of the organisation and strategic direction of the company.
To support this ethos the following criteria shall be recognised within EVAK Engineering Limited:
- Promote the Health and Safety of our employees, visitors and subcontractors.
- Ensure all customers receive prompt and dedicated personal attention.
- Establishing and reviewing objectives as part of the continual improvement effort.
- Ensure the company complies with regulatory, statutory and legislative obligations and requirements.
- Continually improving the Quality Management System.
- Support the health and wellbeing of our employees by the identification of internal and external issues that might impact upon the employee and their extended family.
A copy of this Management Policy shall be displayed within the workplace and made available to employees and where applicable Interested Parties.
The Policy shall be reviewed during the Management Review to ensure its effectiveness and continued suitability for the business. Should there be any issues identified during any business activity that may impact upon the business then the Director may deem it necessary to amend the policy.
1st October 2021
EV 015 Rev 01